Thursday 20 September 2012

Lack of Posts :(

Hi! 

Been a while since I've posted anything :( I just want to say a huge sorry for the lack of posting to anyone who actually reads my reviews. I have been massively overwhelmed with my school work at university so I haven't had much time to read a whole lot, let alone sit down and write a review. 

I don't know if I'll have time to get back to posting anytime too soon. I have exams and stuff coming up in month or so. But I promise that I will definitely start devoting some time to my blog once I'm on my school year finishes and I'm on my Christmas break :) 

Happy reading everyone! 

Jammie the Book Nerd
<3

1 comment:

  1. I'm exactly the same. My uni work is killing me. I have 24 days to go. Can't wait to get stuck into my TBR pile :)

    Hang in there x

    ReplyDelete