Tuesday 26 June 2012

Bloodlines #3: The Indigo Spell


The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead has a cover!! :D 

What do you think? Who do you think that other guy on the cover is? In the middle is obviously Sydney, and on her right is Adrian (he is the same model from the Bloodlines cover), but who is the other guy. . . 

I have been reading a few different things this morning. Eddie, Trey or Marcus seem to be the most popular theories. I think it could most definitely be Marcus, he looks a little older than I would imagine Eddie or Trey. But I guess we will see. 

If you can't already tell I am just a little obsessed with Vampire Academy and now Bloodlines. So I apologise if you don't like me posting about it, but I love it! So I can't help it :D

Also I feel that I should inform you, this is a 'sneak peek' cover of sorts, so this may not be the final version. This is the reason that Sydney does not have her Golden Lily tattoo :) I think it looks gorgeous. I love the colour :D And I am now very curious as to how it will look with the red and white of Bloodlines and The Golden Lily in my book case. 

Jammie the Book Nerd 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment