Tuesday 12 July 2011

New To This

Hey Everyone,

I know that I probably don't have any followers at the moment but I just thought that I would do an introductory post for all of my (hopefully) future followers. I know, I'm dreaming right :P
Anyway, my name is Jammie. I had actually been thinking about making myself a blog for a while. And hey, I finally got around to it. One of my friends even thought up an awsome name for me. So I am currently 18 years old and I live in Brisbane in Australia. I am studying a Bachelor of Marine Science at Griffith University which I am really enjoying. A few of my favourite things are reading, arguing with people, Harry Potter, having my opinions heard and understood, oh, and did I mention Harry Potter? So this blog will be for me to talk to myself about my opinions and views on certain things and some books :) As I am obviously a book lover.
My blog currently looks pretty lame. I got a bit confused with the settings.
Anyway, I don't know what much else to say except that I apologise in advance for any future punctuation errors and I hope that you enjoy :)

Jammie the Book Nerd
xxoo

4 comments:

  1. Thank you!! I love your reviews. I have been following your blog for like, ages now :) I feel so special that you are following me :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting a new blog is exciting, isn't it? I am not using GFC, so you won't find me as a follower there, but I'll still check out what you are up to, :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is. It's a little confusing while I'm getting used to things. But everyone is really helpful :) Thanks for checking out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete